Mostly a suggestion to keep hoping and poking... and you might stumble across something that works.
Here are some things that worked for a couple of people
0) Make sure you are running the latest version of your browser, if not, upgraded it.
1) Make sure you REALLY have cleared both your COOKIES and CACHE
2) Once Cleared shut down the browser
3) Then Open it again and CHeck that the Cookies and Cache are indeed Empty. This is very important. The problem seems to be with corrupt cookies and cache files
4) If that is OK try going to www.blogger.com . Don't login yet, press CTRL-F5 and then try logging in again
5) If that still does not work try logging into Gmail first and then go to www.blogger.com and try again
6) If that does not work try going to this address http://www2.blogger.
7) If that does not work try going to draft.blogger.com
8) If all those fail, try installing another browser to see if that works eg Firefox, Chrome, Opera etc
Let us know if you have tried all those and which if any of the above steps helped/got you further.=================
From information being shared on the forums, Captain Black Eagles advice, clearing cache and history, is working for quite a few people, working for a short period of time for some and not working at all for others....
I was just able to make two comments by unchecking the remember me box on the sign in page.. If you tell your computer to remember you it forgets who you are... If you tell your computer not to remember you it does... This seems to be workin for more people than anything else.
AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS IS ONLY TRUE ON BLOGGER
You probably don't want to uncheck the box on other programs
For the time being new blog posts will be published on Grumpysbackup
First time comments have to be approved, after that they post automatically
I'll post updates from blogger as soon as I see them....